|Top 10 Tips Information||
Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Top Seven Reasons to Publicize your Business with Articles
Do you want to be #1-10 on Google and other search engines? Do you want quadruple your Web sales in five months? Promote your business to the top with these 7 reasons to write and submit how-to articles.
1. Reach 10,000 to 150,000 targeted potential customers or clients every week Online that translates to increased sales. These people sign up for the no-spam ezines that you submit your articles to. They want what you have.
2. Spend less than seven hours a week for big results. Once you learn the learn the "articles system" from an internet marketing coach, your word will reach these big audiences hungry for free information. They need your articles for their ezines and web sites, because content brings the visitors to a web site.
3. Get free publicity from the worldwide web. Like me, in just eight months, think of getting your URL listed on 1000 other web sites, and, in 3 years, on over 4500 web sites. That too, translates to boosted sales.
4. Get seven times the impact of other promotion methods such as press releases, ads, talks, or link exchanges. When those many thousands of people online read your articles, they will see that you are the right savvy person in your field. Their trust builds, and they will eventually buy from you. Be patient with this process, because big results may take up to eight months.
5. Get frequent web visitors because you have also listed your articles on your web site. Have your web master add a link at the bottom of each article straight to your sales letter for each service and product. Content rich sites attract new buyers. Search engines notice the key words within your articles, and your site will rise to the top quickly. This is how your Internet coach got to be #1 in Google with the words book coaching.
6. Reach thousands of potential buyers when you submit one or two articles each two weeks to related web sites. These sites post your articles with a link back to your site. The more articles you submit, the better you are known as the savvy expert in your field.
7. Parlay your numbers when someone says, "I'm publishing your article on this site, or it's going into this ezine." How? Write a short thank you and offer to put this person's email on your ePublishers email list to which you submit new articles to weekly.
This easy, little time investment of submitting articles will yield money results far beyond most traditional marketing paths.
Judy Cullins, 20-year book and Internet Marketing Coach, Author of 10 eBooks including "Write your eBook Fast," and "How to Market your Business on the Internet," she offers free help through her 2 monthly ezines, The Book Coach Says...and Business Tip of the Month at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 140 free articles. Email her at mailto:Judy@bookcoaching.com
Top 10 Tips - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
How To Move Your Business Online in 7 Steps
So you have set up your company, fairly established and generating some sort of revenue. Why should you take the most important step of starting online?The online audience is massive - it's an information resource used by millions worldwide and continues to grow.
How to Become an Expert in Your Niche Business
What is a niche business? A niche business is one that caters to the common needs and interests of a focused group of people. For instance, people who play golf forms a niche market and people who are golf instructors form an even tighter and smaller niche.
The Lazy Person Secrets To Overnight Wealth And Fame
There are so many simple, yet really sure-fire ways of acquiring wealth, it's a wonder everybody with even the least bit of ambition isn't already rich. When you come right down to it, the only things needed for anyone to make bundles of money are the long-range vision and the energy to put a money-making plan into force.
Are You a Project Manager Or a Project Mangler?
Which one are you? An effective IT project manager, able to deliver software on time, according to specs, and within budget, or someone referred to by your peers as a project mangler? Find out with these Top 10 Signs You're a Project Mangler.10.
Seven Steps to Achieving Your Dream
"Vision is the spectacular that inspires us to carry out the mundane." -- Chris WidenerCan achievement be broken down into steps? Well, it isn't always that clean and easy, but I do know that those who achieve great things usually go through much of the same process, with many of the items listed below as part of that process.
Top 7 Business Tips For Small Business Starters For Online Business
1.) Brainstorming for an idea - You must select what interests you in any field and put together 5 to 7 possible ideas that seem viable as a source of income.
Top 10 Steps to Build Your Professional Practice Now!
1. Examine everything in your office from the view of a new client! If necessary, spruce it up.
How To Make $20.00 For Every $1.00 Invested
It has been said you can lift the Rock of Gibraltar if you have a fulcrum point and long enough lever. When we refer to "financial leverage" we are talking about the same principle.
Top Ten Ways to Develop New Success Habits
1. Make a clear, specific commitment to what you want.
The Ten Best Kept Secrets For Protecting Your Business Property Against Theft
1. Locks and Padlocks - Locks on all outside entrances and inside security doors should be double cylinder deadbolts with removable collars.
The Top Ten Qualities that Allow Business Operations to Grow Easily
My husband and I were enjoying our dinner meal one evening while discussing various plans and ideas. I was sharing that I wanted to submit articles and ads to a huge number of ezines to market my eProgram in a big way, and I wanted his help to make this happen.
Top 10 Tips on How To Write About Yourself
Many people find it really hard to write for business and marketing purposes about themselves and/or their product or service - much harder than it is to write about someone or something else. If that sounds familiar, read on; in this article professional business writer Suzan St Maur shares her top tips on how to write about yourself and what you do, efficiently and effectively.
7 Keys to Running a Successful Business
Although dentistry may appear to be different than other types of businesses, in reality it is a business. And although this article is written from a dentist's perspective on developing a successful practice, the principles can be used in virtually any business.
Top Ten Tips for Improving Your Cash Flow
Cash is king-so they say. If you work for yourself or someone else, you need to be aware of ways to improve the cash flow.
10 Steps for Simplifying Business Plan Financial Statements
For most business owners and entrepreneurs, preparing, and communicating the financial statement section of a business plan is like trying to give driving directions to someone who doesn't speak the same language."Numbers" is the language most investors speak.
Ten Tips on Delegating Work
One way to manage your time more effectively is to delegate work to others on your staff or to contract workers you hire for specific projects. How often I hear such comments as, "It takes too much time to delegate.
7 Ways To Profit From Other Peoples Products
If you don't possess the time, money or inclination to create your own hot selling product there is plenty of scope for profit by using other people's.In this quick article I'll detail the best ways to take a third-party product and use it to fill your own bank account.
Top Ten Listening Skills for Speakers
Good Speakers need good listening skills to become Great CommunicatorsSpeakers spend a lot of time developing speaking skills and often don't focus enough on the equally important communication skill of listening. As a Speaker trained in the art of listening I have put together the tips below.
The Top 7 Marketing Tips You Dont Want To Overlook
1. Combine Emotion and LogicConsumers buy because the want to experience the benefits of the product or service you have to offer.
7 Steps Toward a Better Website
Creating a website is one thing, making it better is another. Matt shares 7 steps to help you gain a better website.
YourFree.biz Domain Is For Sale - $5,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.YourFree.biz 2012